Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Insider Interview

This is an Emily & David video interview from the behind the scenes, let's say, of the Bones' episode airing next year "Double Trouble in the Panhandle." There aren't any major spoilers, just they way they look. And they talk a bit about last night's episode "The Passenger in the Oven," amongst other things.

"It's pretty amazing to be on a show for four years and to be doing better on our fourth year than when we have ever done before. That's pretty amazing and, uhm, I like having a success but kind of a slow success? Because I don't know what I would do if we like came out of you know, came out you know, with a huge viewership, you know, always people watching us like a very popular show. I think that would be kinda scary, cause you know, it's easy to fall from that kind of height, I guess. And uhm, I think that you know kind of moving up this hill slowly, and getting viewers and younger viewers."

Click here to watch the entire interview.

No comments: