Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy late birthday to Emily!

Hello everybody! Long time no post :) I'm still practically in the middle of my trip through Spain and having a really good time, but that's not what I'm here for. I just wanted to state that I'm still alive and checking the blog. Kristi's taking care of it really nicely.

On another note, Happy late birthday to Emily!! though she's not going to see this ever in her life but really, I hope her to have a great birthday next to the people that cares for her. Not much else can be said, this is the first birthday that this blog has the honour to announce and I think it won't be the last. We have a lot of Emily for the future and I'll be right here, behind a computer to inform about it to everyone who reads this blog.

And by the way, is there anything in particular that you would like to see posted here in the future? I'm asking this out of curiosity so don't be shy! Anyway, I know I come late to post this but I wasn't near a computer on Saturday. :)


bye bye!

No comments: